Our Handwriting Necklace/Bracelet is a unique piece with a few unique ordering instructions.
First, check out the guidelines for submitting your handwriting sample:
- Use dark ink or pencil
- Sample text should have minimal shadows
- Submitted samples must be handwriting (lines only, no large areas of black)
- Sending multiple samples? Please note which sample should go on front/back
- No lined, heavily textured or patterned paper
- 5 words maximum, which can be dependent on handwriting or piece
TIP: Have a good handwriting sample on not-good paper? Try tracing to give us a clear sample.
After your purchase, you’ll receive both an order confirmation, as well as a separate email where you can submit your handwriting sample and confirm a few more details. If you haven’t seen that email 24 hours after ordering, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll get back to you if we have any issues with your order or form!