Return or Exchange for Store Credit
Need a different size or want another item altogether? Send it back to exchange for store credit or a refund. Start your Return or Exchange for Store Credit.
Sometimes things go wrong - don’t worry! If you need a repair or received the wrong personalization, we’re ready to make it right! Start your Repair here.
If you need to send back an item to GLDN, please use these tips to ensure it arrives safely back to us:
1. Prepare Your Package
Send your jewelry back in a bubble mailer (like this). No large boxes will be accepted by the post office. Leave all packaging materials out - only send back your jewelry piece in a plastic baggie.
2. Address Your Package
US customers use the link above to download your free return shipping label.
International customers address your package:
GLDN Order #...... (if you do not know your order number, reach out to customer care)
539 N 3rd Street
La Conner, WA 98257
All packages must have a full name and order number clearly labeled on the outside of the package in order to be processed.
3. Drop It In The Mail
GLDN Exchange credits are issued when the package is posted. GLDN Exchange credits are issued when the package is received and processed at our studio.
All refunds are issued when the package is received and processed at our studio.
Quick Tips for Packaging
- No need to send us the boxes or original packaging.
- Send pieces secured in individual bags within the package for extra safety.
- Be sure pieces are clasped together to avoid tangling.
Quick Tips for Shipping
- Be sure to send your package back via your local postal service (USPS for U.S. customers), as many services like FedEx and UPS can’t deliver to P.O. boxes.
- Send back your piece in a bubble mailer (like this) or envelope. Please do not ship your piece in a box.