** If you haven't already been in direct contact with our GLDN Care Team, make sure you go through our Self-Service Repair, Return, Exchange Portal to get us up to date information before sending back.
If you need to send back an item to GLDN, please use these tips to ensure it arrives safely back to us:
1. Prepare Your Package
Send your jewelry back in a bubble mailer (like this). No large boxes will be accepted by the post office. Leave all packaging materials out - only send back your jewelry piece in a plastic baggie.
2. Address Your Package
* Important: Always include the order number or name of purchaser on the outside of the package. This will help us process your item faster and more thoroughly.
ORDER # (if you don't know your order number, please contact our Care Team)
P.O. Box 17
La Conner, WA 98257 USA
Returning within 30 days? U.S. customers can create a free shipping label by submitting a request on our Self-Service Repair, Return, Exchange Portal.
U.S. customers who received their order more than 30 days ago can also purchase a shipping label here. You'll receive your label via email within one business day.
3. Drop It In The Mail
Send your jewelry back to us and our Care Team will handle the rest!
Quick Tips for Packaging
- No need to send us the boxes or original packaging.
- Send pieces secured in individual bags within the package for extra safety.
- Be sure pieces are clasped together to avoid tangling.
Quick Tips for Shipping
- Purchase trackable shipping to better ensure a detailed timeline.
- Be sure to send your package back via your local postal service (USPS for U.S. customers), as many services like FedEx and UPS can’t deliver to P.O. boxes.
- If you’re using a self-service kiosk, please choose the parcel or package option rather than the letter option, even if you are shipping it back to us in a small envelope.